If you and your spouse need help outlining the terms of your divorce, turn to Kelley | Lawrence. We offer divorce mediation in Fort Worth, Texas. Your attorney will act as a neutral third party to help you both reach a favorable compromise.
Find common ground with your former spouse. Call 817-922-0555 now to schedule a family law consultation in Fort Worth, Texas.
6 tips for successful divorce mediation
Along with hiring the right family law attorney, there are other steps you can take to ensure a smooth mediation process. Here are six:
- Understand what you want and be willing to compromise
- Talk to other people who’ve gotten a divorce
- Stay on topic by discussing only relevant information
- Hire separate attorneys to represent both parties
- Keep your child’s best interest at heart
- Treat your spouse like a colleague
Trust our legal team to guide you through this stressful situation. Contact us today to discuss your issue with a family law attorney in Fort Worth, Texas. We’ll keep your information confidential.Contact Us
We are proud to offer a free initial phone or in-person consultation to determine whether we would be a good fit for you. Please call to schedule an appointment.